Saturday, January 5, 2013

Object Lust: Running Case, Unsolicited Commercial, and Purple Passion

IMAG0611-1Good thing I ate my black-eyed peas and cabbage for the New Year because it seems I won a goodie from Groovy Baby Action Gear. It's a tight fit with my 'Droid, but it works. It will nicely take care of my pocket-less problems with my running skorts come warmer weather.

If it seems I have a bit of a love affair with this Etsy shop, it's kind of true. The sleeves --seen here and here--are cute and super comfortable. She offers so many fabric choices that I have a difficult time containing myself. There are a couple versions of purple that I will need at some point.*

Speaking of purple, I have been entering every possible give-away Enell has offered for their purple sports bra with less success. I think I'm going to suck it up and just buy it, since it will go with my Tough Chik singlet really well.

Speaking of give-aways, I've finally gotten it together to get a Facebook page myself. I've got a little over 30 "Likes" going right now. I'm thinking of some give-aways myself when I hit the 50 and 100 mark (said she in her optimistic voice). So, "Like" early, "Like" often.

* Just a reminder that the owner has kindly offered a 10% discount to my blog readers if you use the code NOTICIBLYFOXED. You probably want to follow her on Facebook too.