Friday, January 24, 2014

Hooray for Consistency! Another Vlog!

Another vlog is up--this time I talk about the basic parts of my cosrunning wardrobe:

 

It was nice to have the time to work on it thanks to Icepocalypse 2014. Essentially, we had a bout of sleet that iced over all of Houston. While the rest of the nation is laughing at us getting all wound up over temps in the 30s, I am glad to have to stay put--I personally have not lived with ice and don't really know how to drive in it (Hera knows, the rest of Houston doesn't).

Thankfully, I got my running done yesterday. The temps should go up a little, so tomorrow shouldn't be that painful either. The Blerch has been less brutal this month, something for which I am very grateful.

Today, I am indulging in comfort and creativity, which is good for my health in a different way.