Saturday, December 22, 2012

Today's Walk OR It Really Isn't the End of the World

Since I finished Christmas cards last night, I thought a good way to get back in the saddle again was a walk to the post office this morning to send them off. I took Luna with me; she's been needing more training sessions herself, as boredom and anxiety (and youthfulness) has urged her to get into things.

Tomorrow I'm going to diiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeee ....

I did try some running. I was surprise that: 1) I could get into the mode pretty easily; and 2) Luna fell into step with me like a dream. But then the coughing fits would start again.

So, yeah, there's going to be a lot of walking tomorrow. But at least it's a little get-away with the family--hook up with some friends, sea food, (cold) beach, Christmas-type festivities. For now, I'm going to have to let the hope of a PR this month go.

Sad puppy face.